Serie 1900 Bar-Terrace Segovia Building
Description and features
– This squared plant pavilion with dome consist of clip-on elements.
– It has been designed to be a terrace-bar and has two toilet booths for disabled people thatcan be opened with remote control.
– Resistant and sel-supporting metal frame structure.
– Laminated security see-through glass enclosures.
– Opaque enclosures made of sandwich panel. External and internal layers made of galvanised steel plates. In-between layer made of phenolyc board.
– Fiberglass reinforced polyester roof with front and side solar screens.
– Lighting and air-conditioning equipment.
– In the front of the pavilion there is a bar with blinds for the closure.
– Access through two folding doors.